Turkish peshtemal towels are commonly use in Turkey as traditional towels. They produce with traditional hand-woven method by using quality natural cotton. They have been used for more than five hundred years in bathroom, hammam, sauna and spa. They have wide range of patterns, colors and size. All of them are made in Turkey by using traditional production methods. Turkish cotton is free from pesticides and synthetic dyes. Now, they can be used in bathroom, beach, spa, yoga, fitness, pool, travel, hotel guest rooms.
Turkish premium cotton peshtemal are soft and highly absorbent. Made from 100% Turkish pure cotton, so it absorbs water quickly in the sea or pool. You can feel elegant touch with pestemal after bath or beach. If you want to get luxury bath experience, please use Turkish cotton peshtemal towel.
The peshtemal provides a good performance on the beach. It is lightweight, easy to carry, sand-free and dry quickly. You don`t need a more space in a beach bag to carry it. It is perfect choice as a beach towel.
Our Turkish pershtemal towels is affordable and extremely durable as well. We have a wide range of designs and colors of peshtemal towels on Tocotowels.com. You can find the design that you liked.
Tocotowels peshtemal come with classic patterns and different color options. They add elegant decoration at your home. Our towels are great gifts for housewarming, birthday, wedding, bridesmaid gift, party towel.
Advantages of Peshtemal
- Made of 100% Pure Turkish Cotton
- Highly absorbent performance
- Dries quickly
- Lightweight; easy to carry and takes up less space
- Sand-free on the beach
- Great balance between absorbency and softness
- Using traditional production method
- Chemical-free cotton towel
- All natural
- Durable, Long lasting
- The fabric was made without harmful chemicals.
- Please wash before use
- Gentle wash in cold water
- Dry on medium heat
- Please don't use bleach or fabric softener; fabric softener will make the towels less absorbent
- It will be softener and more absorbent after the using
- If possible, hand wash them in cold water
- Tumble dry on low or medium heat
- Air dry is recommended.